Tradewind recruitment are working with a superb academy linked to one of the country's best MAT's who are looking to recruit a School Caretaker to work throughout their school on an ongoing basis for the remainder of the academic year.
Following a renovation in 2013 the school offers; a friendly enthusiastic and supportive team, personalised CPD course and state of the art facilities.
The roles will include general maintenance, locking and unlocking the school, receiving and checking off deliveries. You'll be working within a team of 3 other caretakers and hours will be 6-2/2-10 and 1 in 3 weekends. This role will suit a local resident with previous caretaking experience, although not essential.
Results in the school continue to improve year on year and the school and pupils are proud of their academy, you'll be integrated from day 1 and working with a dedicated and driven team.
Ofsted praised the school's approach to both teaching and pastoral care stating
"[Pupils] feel safe and are well supported. Teachers know pupils well and typically build positive working relationships with them"
Located on the outskirts of Watford this school offers parking and good links via public transport from St Albans, Bushey and Watford and is a short drive from the M25 and M11.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
We welcome applications from a caretaker who
- Will take pride and have a passion for their role in the school community.
- The ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Ideally have caretaker experience and be confident with general maintenance.
- Have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team and lead by example.
- This is a great opportunity to get a head start on your next role in this exceptional school.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.