Small, friendly and supportive Primary School - Aylesbury Buckinghamshire - Full Time - Long Term - £85 to £100 per day.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Caretaker position within a small site services team located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire. The selected candidate will be responsible for providing day-to-day caretaking duties and ensuring the facility is well-maintained. A proactive approach to work and the ability to work independently are essential for this role.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing caretaking and maintenance duties within the Aylesbury-based facility. You will also be expected to assist with setting up assemblies, daily lunches, and events. Occasionally, you may be required to work at heights to put up banners or clean windows; therefore, training will be provided. As part of a small and friendly team, you will have the opportunity to make a significant difference to the team and the student's experience. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If you are looking for a varied and hands-on role within the Aylesbury town centre, then this role is for you!
The Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Proficient in DIY repairs such as door fixtures, tap replacement, decorating, and minor repair works.
- Ability to perform daily caretaking duties such as ensuring the playground is clean and tidy and completing morning safety checks.
- Skilled in gardening tasks such as lawn mowing, hedge trimming, and seasonal upkeep with great attention to detail.
- Strong communication and customer service skills to liaise with staff and external visitors.
- Positive and proactive attitude towards work with a self-motivated approach to tasks.
- A driving license is essential.
- Previous experience in caretaking roles is desirable.
- Experience with COSHH and IOSH, and any relevant Health & Safety qualifications.
- Hold a DBS certification and safeguarding training.
If you are a dedicated Caretaker looking for an opportunity to make a real difference then please click "apply" today or if you would like to find out more please contact Chris on 01727 236255 or email email@example.com.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.