School Caretaker required to support a Doncaster Secondary Academy for a period of sickness absence
This Caretaker vacancy is available at one of Doncaster's best performing secondary academy's. The safe, clean and professional environment provided by the school leadership team and site staff, allows students and staff to perform to their best.
As this role is available due to a period of staff sickness, the school require an experienced Caretaker, who can step into the role with minimal training.
As a Caretaker at this Doncaster secondary academy, you would be responsible for general building maintenance, security and health and safety checks.
The shifts of this role will be 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00. Shifts switch on a weekly basis.
This role will commence in April 2019 and will run for approximately 4-6 weeks to cover a period of sick leave. This role may extend beyond this period.
This Doncaster secondary academy is located in South East Doncaster.
The benefits of working as a Caretaker at this Doncaster secondary academy include;
-Competitive rate of pay
-06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00 shifts
-The chance to work at one of Doncaster's leading secondary academies
-A supportive staff team
-The opportunity of future relief work to cover the permanent site team
The Tradewind difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
This Caretaker role at a Doncaster secondary academy is available from April, for an experienced candidate, who can step into the role with minimal training.
For more information on this role, contact Ashley Petch at Tradewind recruitment on 0114 2 870650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.