Do you have experience as a caretaker or site manager?
Tradewind are recruiting for School Caretaker to start as soon as possible on a full time and long term basis at a secondary SEMH school in central Manchester. Hours could be flexible and split in to two shifts of 6:30-8:30 and 2-6pm however this could change depending on what you could do.
To join us and be successful in this School Caretaker role, you will need to:
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and professional references checks.
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
You will be required to open and close the site depending on which shift you are able to do and also do general cleaning and maintenance work that might involve painting and repair of equipment and facilities.
The school caters for young people outside mainstream education so class sizes are small and some of the pupils have social, emotional and mental health difficulties so an understanding and empathy towards these young people would be required although you wouldn't be involved in supporting them.
This is a great opportunity for any school caretaker as the role could turn permanent after a period of time on a supply basis through Tradewind.
By registering with Tradewind Manchester, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more info please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
A bit about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.