- September 2021 - MPS/UPS - experienced Teachers and NQTs welcome to apply
Are you an experienced or newly qualifying Chemistry Teacher looking for your next challenge in an excellent, oversubscribed North London school with fantastic results and teaching environment?
Would you be looking to step up your career and take on some Leadership in a forward-thinking school with high achieving students?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent Enfield school to help them find a Chemistry Teacher who will strengthen their already solid Science Team, and can fully support either a newly qualifying teacher or someone who wants to diversify into leadership. Get in touch today to find out how this might be the right opportunity for you to step up!
**Chemistry Teacher - Enfield, North London
**Open to experience level with a great NQT programme - partnered with the Institute of Education
**Dynamic leadership team with comprehensive ongoing support for those with leadership aspirations
**High standards and results for many years now
About the School - Chemistry Teacher - Enfield, North London
- This excellent Enfield school is a very successful, mixed comprehensive school, catering for over 1500 students of all abilities and backgrounds from KS3 up to 6th
- The school achieves highly at both GCSE and A-level with last year's GCSE Science cohort being the best performing in the schools' history.
- The school has a strong and very stable leadership team who have ambitious plans to develop further over the coming years, with their already excellent progress academically looking like it isn't slowing down.
- Behaviour here is excellent, as students take great pride in their school and truly care about the impact of their work
- The school has an inclusive and aspirational ethos that promotes taking personal responsibility, and striving for excellence.
- The school offers a comprehensive training package for NQTs. For aspiring middle and senior leaders, they provide financial and professional support and wider CPD including the NPQML and NPQSL. These programmes are delivered as part of their partnership with the Institute of Education.
About the Role - Chemistry Teacher - Enfield, North London
- You will be an inspiring and passionate teacher with a love of learning, and an ability to impart your knowledge to students of all abilities, and effectively differentiate.
- This is a Science team with a strong support network, and a team of mixed tenures who really do pull together.
- They are looking for a Chemistry Teacher with the ability to teach to GCSE and A Level, and a track record of helping students to achieve good and outstanding results.
- For an NQT, the drive and passion to help students is more important than your experience!
How to apply - Chemistry Teacher - Enfield, North London
To find out more about this, and other roles in North London that may be of interest, call Laura Snowden at Tradewind on 02078455450 for a confidential career discussion, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.