Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a teacher of Chemistry on the lookout for your next teaching position? Are you available after the half term break?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an outstanding teacher of Chemistry to work at one of our client schools in the Northwich area. The school are looking to appoint a Chemistry Teacher to start week commencing 7th June. This position will be an ongoing, part-time post, covering a 0.6 timetable (3 full days per week). The working days would be Monday & Friday with alternating Wednesday and Thursdays. The school are happy to consider applications from NQTs, RQTS and experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will be joining a vibrant, thriving, and successful school where every member of the school community feels valued, safe and supported to ensure that they pass their potential.
To join us and be successful in this Chemistry Teacher role in Northwich you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Chemistry to Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this Chemistry Teacher position based in a Northwich secondary school.
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay with PAYE payroll (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.