Tradewind are recruiting for a part-time teacher of Chemistry for one of our client schools on the outskirts of St. Helens. The position will be starting in January 2021 and is expected to continue until July 2020.
The successful teacher will be covering a part-time timetable, week 1 would be 3 days per week Tuesday, Thursday & Friday and week 2 would be Thursday and Friday. At GCSE, the school follow the AQA syllabus and offer both double and triple Science.
The successful Chemistry Teacher will be joining an Ofsted rated 'Good' school with just under 1000 pupils on roll. The school are said to have a shared vision between staff that every child who attends the school receives the education and pastoral care they need to fulfil their aspirations, desires and potential.
The school are happy to receive applications from NQTs, RQTs or more experienced teachers.
To join us and be considered for this Chemistry Teacher vacancy you must:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
* Have experience teaching Science across KS3 and KS4 and Chemistry to KS4 (AQA experience would be advantageous.;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Chemistry Teacher position based in St. Helens.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.