Are you a dedicated and passionate Chemistry Teacher? Do you thrive in an educational environment and enjoy imparting knowledge to young minds? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Position: Chemistry Teacher
Start Date: After October Half-Term
Contract: Long-Term (Until at least Christmas)
Salary: Up to £211.96 per day (Depending on Experience)
We are seeking a talented Chemistry Teacher to join one of our esteemed client secondary schools in Wigan. The successful candidate will play a vital role in shaping the future of students and will be responsible for teaching General Science to Key Stage 3 and Chemistry to Key Stage 4.
About the School: Our client school takes great pride in fostering a positive and caring ethos, with a fundamental principle of mutual respect at its core. You will become an integral part of a school community that values both students and staff, creating a supportive and conducive environment for learning and personal growth.
Requirements: To be considered for this position, candidates must meet the following essential requirements:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
- Proven experience teaching Chemistry following the UK national curriculum
- An enhanced DBS on the update service
- Legal right to work in the UK
If you meet these criteria and are enthusiastic about making a real difference in the lives of young learners, we encourage you to apply.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Chemistry Teacher based in Wigan. Or for more information about the role, contact Anthony Bailey on 0151 221 9666/ firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of joining Tradewind Recruitment;
- Your income matters; we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters; we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters; we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters; we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.