This post is suitable for NQTs.
Adjustments to the recruitment process as a result of the current Covid-19 pandemic:
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to arrange a pre-interview visit to our school currently. Candidates are directed to Liam, at Tradewind Recruitment, for further information and useful links.
- Interviews will take place virtually via a suitable online platform, most likely Microsoft Teams. It is a condition of the recruitment process that candidates must make provisions in order to access the appropriate platform.
- Any offer of employment will be subject to the usual security and safeguarding checks. There is the provision to review documents remotely. Further details will be provided should candidates be shortlisted.
- If a candidate is successful at interview, they will be given a conditional offer of employment. As well as all legal checks, there will be a condition that when lockdown restrictions are lifted, the candidate will also be required to complete a successful lesson observation.
We are looking for:
- Teachers who are passionate about providing the very best education for children;
- The ability to work as part of a team and take the lead for a curriculum area now or in the future;
- A willingness to contribute to wider school life including running clubs, after school activities, school performances, residential trips, etc.
- A commitment to supporting the Christian ethos and values of the school;
- A commitment to your own professional development;
- The ability to work with a wide variety of agencies and stakeholders.
In return, school can offer:
- The opportunity to work with a dedicated staff team who are led by a Headteacher with a clear vision for taking the school forward;
- Children who are eager to learn and full of enthusiasm;
- Supportive Governors and parents;
- Professional development opportunities across a range of subjects;
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful setting with extensive outdoor areas, including large playing fields and a woodland area.
To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.