The successful candidate will work on a 0.6FTE basis, assuming direct teaching responsibilities on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. They will work alongside an experienced and established member of the teaching staff and leadership team to provide an outstanding level of education provision to pupils in upper Key Stage 2.
We are seeking a candidate who will:
* Be an outstanding classroom teacher;
* Be highly motivated and enthusiastic, with high expectations;
* Be a caring teacher who always has the needs of our pupils at the heart of everything they do;
* Be committed to helping all children achieve their very best through high expectations and exciting lessons;
* Be a team player with good communication and interpersonal skills;
* Show an understanding of mastery within the curriculum;
* Be keen to take a full and active part in all aspects of school life;
* Be able to bring expertise, vision and creativity to the curriculum;
* Be committed to developing and sustaining excellent relationships with pupils, staff, parents, governors and members of the wider community;
* Be organised and have excellent communication skills.
School can offer:
* A positive caring ethos based upon the values of our school;
* A committed and supportive environment where you will be encouraged to develop your professional career;
* A happy environment with outstanding children and a committed staff team;
* Excellent relationships with parents, the wider community and Governing Body.
The school would welcome applications from Newly Qualified Teachers
In the current circumstances, visits to the school cannot be permitted. However, additional information on the role can be obtained from Liam at Tradewind Recruitment. To discuss your application further or express an interest, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the Tradewind Liverpool branch on 0151 221 9666 for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.