Job Title: Classroom Leader
Employer: Tradewind Recruitment
Are you passionate about education and looking to make a positive impact in a secondary school setting? Tradewind Recruitment is currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Classroom Lead to join a vibrant secondary school in Wigan.
This school we are partnered with are looking for individuals who are available either on a full time or part time basis to support covering absent teachers during this busy period. An ideal candidate must have previous child related experience and be confident to help supervise a classroom of students ages 11 - 16 years old.
As a Classroom Leader, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Classroom Management:Effectively manage and maintain a positive learning environment in the absence of the regular classroom teacher.
- Lesson Delivery:Deliver pre-prepared lessons, ensuring that students remain on task and adhere to the school's policies and guidelines.
- Student Engagement:Foster a positive and inclusive atmosphere that promotes student engagement and participation in the learning process.
- Administrative Duties:Complete administrative tasks related to the role, such as recording attendance and providing feedback to the regular classroom teacher.
- Communication:Collaborate with teaching staff and school leadership to ensure a smooth flow of information and maintain high standards of education.
To be considered for this role, we will need -
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this Classroom Leader role in Wigan, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at email@example.com or call 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.