College Pastoral Manager
College Pastoral Manager
Tradewind are recruiting for a College Pastoral Support Manager to work in a mainstream secondary school in swindon. This role would include working closely with the SEN department, inclusion and welfare. You would be expected to support secondary aged students within the school who are needing additional support. This role will require someone who has strong behaviour management and good communication skills. You would be also required to support both students and parents when needed. This is a full-time placement starting in January until the end of the academic year. This is likely to lead to a contract with the school directly.
We are looking for:
* A teacher who is passionate about Pastoral care, or a strong TA looking for a step up
* Strong behaviour management and good communication skills
* Someone who can communicate well with students and their parents
* Committed individual who can work until the end of the academic year as a minimum
This school is located near north Swindon and easy to get to by public transport. If you drive you can easily access this school from Marlborough, Calne, Royal Wootton Bassett and Cirencester.
In return the school offer fantastic facilities and support for all their staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Teacher role you will need to:
* Over 6 months experience, or certificates within education.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position. Or for more information about the role, contact Lottie on 0117 301 7578 / email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.