Complex Needs TA
Complex Needs TA
Students have personalised and individualised programmes, designed by a multi-disciplinary team of professionals to support the young person to make progress, develop skills and engage socially with others.
As a Children's Support Worker you will support the young people within the classroom as well as planning and taking part in a range of activities to suit the interests of the young person in your care. This role also involves supporting with personal care and hygiene including toileting, feeding and changing.
We are looking for motivated care professionals who will strive to meet each young person's individual needs at all times.
We are looking for:
* Previous experience working with special needs in adults or children
* Calm, positive personality
* Experience with feeding pumps and medication administration
* Experience with personal care
* Previous training in Safeguarding, Moving and Handling
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Weekly Pay
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Support Worker or for more information about the role, contact Jemma Howson, Senior SEN Consultant 0151 221 9666.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.