Are you an experienced administrator looking to join an established and successful company?, then look no further. We are a business who always put our people first and are very proud to say we've won The Sunday Times 100 best small companies to work for, 4 years in a row.
Working as a part of highly motivated and experienced Compliance team, your role will be to ensure candidates are cleared for work quickly and accurately. This will include pre-employment screening: DBS checks, verifying right to work, reference checks, education and qualification checks etc.
- Focused and driven individual
- Keen eye for detail
- proactive and enthusiastic
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Experience within an Education/Healthcare recruitment company. (Highly desirable but not essential)
- Have experience of pre-employment checks and vetting candidates to be placed in school, childcare, care, NHS or similar settings
- Ambitious, self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return you will receive:
- market leading salary & commission package
- rewards for your contribution to our success
- continuous professional development within your role
- celebrating success (Annual Awards Ceremony in London, Annual Weekend Away for the whole company, Director's Dinner - three times per year and Christmas Party)
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- healthy food options available on site (fruits, cereals, etc.)
If you are up for the challenge and want to join a progressive, energetic and fast growing business please contact us today.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.