Computer Science / ICT Teacher
Computer Science / ICT Teacher
Tradewind recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, experienced Computer Science Teacher to join a fantastic secondary school in the Cotswolds starting in January and would be on a part time basis of 3 days per week. The rates for the role ranges between £120 to £180 a day depending on experience. The teacher would be expected to teach mixed ability groups up to A-level. Planning, prepping and marking would be included.
We are looking for:
* This Secondary School are looking for a Computer Science teacher who can teach all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Ability to engage and inspire students in their learning.
* Commitment to the school and its students.
The school is located in The Cotswolds near to Cirencester, is very accessible to get to with a car and public transport, and offers plenty of on street parking. The schools is easy to get to if you live in Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cirencester and Stroud. If you lived on the outskirts of Swindon, this would approximately about 15 minute drive.
This is a big school with over 1300 students, including a fantastic Sixth Form. The school offers great facilities and has a great Science department who offer lots of support and welcome new members of staff warmly.
As a Computer Science Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers!
* Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Computer Science Teacher Role you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Computer Science Teacher in Gloucestershire. If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact Ross Churn on 0117 301 7578 / Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.