Computer Science Teacher - Haringey
Computer Science Teacher - Haringey
Computer Science Teacher - Ofsted 'Good' Haringey school with onsite parking - start ASAP - High achieving school with strong investment in STEM subjects
Are you a dedicated Computer Science Teacher or current Leader of Computer Science looking to pass on your passion for the subject to Computer Scientists of the future in a high achieving Haringey school?
Would you be keen to be supported by excellent facilities in a school that has made recent investments into STEM subjects making them a priority for the school?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent and highly reputable Haringey school to help them strengthen their Computer Science Team with a Teacher, or leader, who can inspire, engage, and help drive results in this key faculty, get in touch to find out more about how this could be the next step for you!
**Computer Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school with a community feel
**Growing department - leadership opportunity is available
About the School - Computer Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
- Set in central Haringey, this well-established, oversubscribed school sits at the heart of a very diverse cross section of the community, with over 32% of students at this school having English as an additional language.
- The culture and ethos of the school is centred on high expectations of each other, staff and students alike. They are lucky to be set in large grounds with great facilities including excellent resources in sciences and sports.
- Computer Science is a subject that has really captured imaginations, and especially at KS4/5 there are many budding scientists who love to be inspired by this subject and its influence on the world around us.
- All students have the opportunity to maximise their academic potential, their talents and their abilities across a wide range of activities both academic and vocational.
About the Role - Computer Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
- The Computer Science department is well resourced, modern and growing, with this year seeing the highest level of uptake of computer science yet. This school is looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Computer Science Teacher able to teach up to and including KS5.
- There are very few behaviour issues at the school because students are engaged and take great responsibility for their own learning.
- It is expected that the uptake in Computer Science will continue to increase year on year, creating an excellent opportunity for a Computer Science Teacher who wants to shape the way the department is growing and evolving.
How to apply - Computer Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
Call Laura Snowden at Tradewind today on 02078455450 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this and other Computer Science positions in North, East or Central London, or for a confidential discussion about how we can help you!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.