Computer Science Teacher
Computer Science Teacher
Computer Science Teacher - Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in Brent, West London - KS3 to KS5 - February 2021 - MPS/UPS - initial long-term contract until July with the view to a permanent contract
Are you a fully-qualified Computer Science Teacher interested in a full-time post teaching at an 'Outstanding' School in Brent, North-West London starting immediately? If so, please send your cv to Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org today as the school will interview suitable candidates as soon as a desirable CV is received.
Tradewind Recruitment are partnering with this OFSTED rated 'Outstanding', co-educational Brent-based school in their search for a dedicated Computer Science Teacher who is keen to add to this success and available to start a new post straight away. Get in touch for immediate potential skype interview; Eamonn.email@example.com.
**Computer Science Teacher - Brent, North-West London
**Opportunity to teach from Key Stage 3 through to A-level.
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school inspected in 2018
**Plenty of CPD available and structured comprehensive mentoring programme for an NQT
**Higher than national average progress scores
**Long-term contract until July 2021 with the view to a permanent appointment
**Excellent A-level and GCSE pass rates
**interviews will take place as soon as a suitable CV is received
About the School - Computer Science Teacher - Brent, North-West London
- A mixed, multi-cultural Academy in the borough of Brent that gained Academy stratus 10 years ago. Ofsted 'outstanding' since 2007 with excellent behaviour.
- A fully inclusive school focused on the needs of each individual, the school pride themselves on focusing on all students tasting and being rewarded for their success.
- Feedback is that it is a very friendly school, staff and students alike, that value teamwork and high achievement in all areas of their work.
- Feedback from staff we have had interview at the school is that the in service training on offer to all candidates is of the highest quality and facilities are second to none including a newly renovated £20 million pound building.
About the Role - Computer Science Teacher - Brent, North-West London
- The role in question involves teaching Computer Science from Key Stage 3 through to A-level; although should you have sufficient experience teaching the subject to Key Stage 4 please also submit your CV for consideration.
- The ICT and Computer Science department is considered among the strongest in the school with the current grades being the best the school have ever received at GCSE and A-level.
- Following the AQA syllabus at GCSE and Edexcel at A-level, but applications warmly welcomed from interested parties of all experience due to the excellent induction and staff development on offer within the school (and department). Applications are welcome from candidates with experience teaching different syllabuses as the school is very well resourced with a very supportive head of department.
- This is a full-time post starting immediately with the view to a permanent appointment for the right candidate.
How to apply - Computer Science Teacher - Brent, North-West London
If this opportunity had caught your interest, or you would like to hear more about this and other roles throughout London call Eamonn Molloy at Tradewind Recruitment today on 02078455450 or email your CV direct to Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately…skype interviews await!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.