Computer Science Teacher
Computer Science Teacher
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an inspirational and creative Computer Science Teacher, looking for a new challenge within a reputable Stockport school?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Computer Science Teacher, to join an established and outstanding school in Stockport, to start ASAP and will continue for the remainder of the academic year This is a full time, long-term role, paying up to £199 a day.
To join us and be successful in this Computer Science role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status or QTLS
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school is an Ofsted graded 'Good' provider and is performing above the national average in terms of the results that they deliver. The school has a welcoming, nurturing, and innovative learning environment in which students are able to attain excellent results.
The Senior Leadership team are looking for a Computer Science Teacher to join their computing department.The role will see you teaching KS3 and KS4 Computing. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Computer Science Teacher position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
£153 - £211 per day
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£153 - £200 per day
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£153 - £211.96 per day
Wigan, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.