Computer Science Teacher
Computer Science Teacher
Are you available immediately for trials and to start work immediately?
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a hardworking, dynamic, ambitious Computer Science Teacher to join an oversubscribed girls school in Sutton asap.
This is a full time, long-term maternity post. The school is in outer London and the salary will be to scale (+ possible TLR) dependant on your experience and suitability.
This all girls school is highly successful, recently judged by as 'Good' in all categories with Outstanding features.
They are an inclusive learning community that puts excellence, achievement, respect and care at the heart of everything they do. These principles are summed up in their core values of Community, Growth, Harmony and Success
We are looking for:
· This oversubscribed and popular secondary school are looking for a Computer Science Teacher who can teach KS3-4. A Level teaching experience would also be a big advantage.
· A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
· A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design
· The school want to meet a Computer Science teacher who potentially would like to take on a more permanent assignment next year with greater responsibilities.
The role: Teaching Computer Science over a varied timetable and across different Key Stages and abilities.
Location: The school in Sutton is easily accessible by Rail, Bus or Car and parking is available on site.
The school offers:
Teachers at this school benefit from working a dedicated team of professionals. You will also have your own laptop and access to outstanding lesson plans and resources. Staff and students work together in pleasant surroundings and Beginner teachers have consistently rated their placement at this training school as 'outstanding'. They have a proven track record in providing best practice Initial Teacher Training across all subject areas.
You will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· Well-equipped IT department with interactive white boards and access to new technologies.
· A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role you will need to:
*Hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
*Have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure and Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
*Have a CV that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible with employment breaks explained
*Legal right to work in the UK
Note: This is an urgent requirement and the most suitable candidate is likely to start immediately on a well paid trial basis which will lead to long term and a possible permanent contract.
For more information about the role, contact Carlo Randazzo today on 0207 845 5450 / firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£120 - £180 per day
£120.00 - £179.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.