Computer Science Teacher
Computer Science Teacher
Are you a Computer Science Teacher looking for your next challenge? If so Tradewind Recruitment may have the role for you!
Tradewind Recruitment are acting on behalf of a Wirral secondary school and are looking for a computer science teacher to start as soon as possible to teach computer science and ICT to GCSE level. This position is full time and will continue until the end of the year. The school is happy to consider applications from newly qualified teachers.
Our client is a popular "good" rated ofsted school which has been praised for its effective senior leadership team and boasts strong and passionate subject leaders amongst their staff.
As a Computer Science Teacher you will have access to a supportive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. The development of the curriculum for ICT and Computer Science aims to incorporate new software to challenge and excite students.
For this position, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Computer Science from Year 7 through to Year 11
* Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social needs
* Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with GCSE requirements
To be considered for this position you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be an outstanding teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- Be a committed professional with a determination to make a difference
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update
service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is
why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment
agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident,
increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
For more information, please 0151 221 9666 or click "apply" now and we will be in touch.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.