Computer Tech High School Teacher
Computer Tech High School Teacher
Australian & New Zealand teachers please apply
Teaching jobs London
- Ofsted 'Outstanding' London school with onsite parking - January 2020 - High achieving school with strong investment in STEM subjects
Are you a current Computer Science / Information Technology Teacher or Leader looking to pass on your passion for the subject to Computer Scientists of the future in a high achieving North London school?
Would you be keen to be supported by excellent facilities in a school that has made recent investments into STEM subjects making them a huge priority for the school?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this North London school to help them strengthen their Computer Science Team with a Teacher who can inspire, engage, and help drive results in this key faculty, get in touch to find out more about how this could be the next step for you!
**Computer Science | Tech Teacher - North London
**January 2020 - full time
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school with recent investment in STEM subjects
**Growing department with excellent opportunity for career development
About the School - Computer Science Teacher - North London
* Set in diverse North London this well-established, oversubscribed school serve a very diverse cross section of the community, with over 32% of students having English as an additional language.
* The culture and ethos of the school is centred on high expectations of each other, staff and students alike. They are lucky to be set in large grounds with great facilities including excellent resources in sciences and sports.
* Computer Science is a subject that has really captured imaginations, especially at Year 10-13 with many budding scientists who love to be inspired by this subject and its influence on the world around us.
* All students have the opportunity to maximise their academic potential, their talents and their abilities across a wide range of activities both academic and vocational.
About the Role - Computer Science Teacher - North London
* The Computer Science department is well resourced, modern and growing, with this year seeing the highest level of uptake of computer science yet. This school is looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable Computer Science Teacher able to teach up to and including Year 12 and Year 13
* There are very few behaviour issues at the school because students are engaged and take great responsibility for their own learning.
* It is expected that the uptake in Computer Science at Year 12/13 will continue to increase year on year, creating an excellent opportunity for a Computer Science Teacher who wants to shape the way the department is growing and evolving.
To submit your interest in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 005 321 or head to our website for more information https://www.twrecruitment.com/international-teachers
Find us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TradewindInternationalTeachers/
Tradewind Recruitment specialises in transitioning overseas teachers to the UK whilst offering an outstanding set of benefits and a strong support network on arrival to the UK. We have a total of 11 offices throughout the UK each of which work with Primary, Secondary and SEN schools providing them with teachers and support staff.
Our unrivalled benefits include:
*We offer top rates of pay and more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency
*Generous relocation packages including flight reimbursements, help setting up a bank in the UK and Visa assistance.
*Great referral bonus for each teacher or support staff member you recommend!
*A dedicated Australian and UK consultant to support you with your transition, interview prep and help you by recommending accommodation and advice.
*Regular, fun and inclusive social events to get to know your peers and consultants.
*Help with lesson planning and interview preparation - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement!
*Easy to use online portal to log your timesheets and availability.
To work in the UK, you must:
*Be eligible to gain UK employment status (Youth Mobility Visa, Ancestry Visa, EU or British Passport - check out https://www.gov.uk/apply-uk-visa).
*Have relevant teaching qualifications for working in UK schools and all candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS police check.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, we have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Freecall Australia 1800 005 321
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.