As the successful applicant you will work part of a team and provide admin support with overlook the DATA, Cover, finance and Exams for the school.
This exciting position is available for a September 2020 start for approximately a term with the strong possibility of it being extended until the end of the academic year for the right person.
This secondary school is a flourishing and oversubscribed comprehensive school based in the London borough of Ealing. The school has over 1500 pupils on roll including over 300 in their popular sixth form.
The school is based a short walk from a popular underground and over ground train station.
This school are looking to recruit a School Cover Assistant ideally with previous experience would be an advantage however training will be provided. You will be joining a large administration team who work very closely together to ensure that the Senior Leadership Team and all staff are supported effectively and efficiently. Although the main aspect of the role will be to manage and organise cover for absent staff as required, there will be additional administrative tasks such coordinating exams, analysing data to complete. A good level of flexibility within the role is essential, as well as having the ability to work well on your own and as part of a team.
Some of your main duties will include, but are not restricted to the following:
·Managing and organising cover for absent staff (Teaching and non-teaching)
·Organising and providing induction documents and supporting supply staff coming into the school
·Ensuring all safeguarding requirements and other regulations are in place and adhered to
·Coordinating and organising DATA and Exams
·To be the first point of contact for all supply staff throughout the day
·Contributing to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful for the Cover Assistant position you will need to:
* Have or be willing to apply for an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference check.
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this position in Ealing. For more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.