As the successful applicant you will work part of a team and provide admin support primarily be coordinating staff absences in the morning and then overlook administrative duties for Welfare, CPD, SEN department.
This role is a full-time position (Monday to Friday) Hours are 7.30am - 3.30pm. Interested applicants must have SIMS experience, training of the role will be provided.
This exciting position is available with an immediate start for approximately a term with the strong possibility of it being extended until the end of the academic year for the right person.
This secondary school is a flourishing and oversubscribed comprehensive school based in the Slough. The school has over 1300 pupils on roll including over 300 in their popular sixth form.
This school are looking to recruit a School Cover Assistant ideally with previous experience would be an advantage however training will be provided. You will be joining a large administration team who work very closely together to ensure that the Senior Leadership Team and all staff are supported effectively and efficiently. Although the main aspect of the role will be to manage and organise cover for absent staff as required, there will be additional administrative tasks such coordinating exams, analysing data to complete. A good level of flexibility within the role is essential, as well as having the ability to work well on your own and as part of a team.
Some of your main duties will include, but are not restricted to the following:
- Managing and organising cover for absent staff (Teaching and non-teaching).
- Organising and providing induction documents and supporting supply staff coming into the school.
- Ensuring all safeguarding requirements and other regulations are in place and adhered to.
- To be the first point of contact for all supply staff throughout the day.
- Contributing to the overall ethos, work and aims of the school.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- An honest and friendly team with a wealth of educational experience
- Consultants that will listen to what you want and support you wherever necessary.
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent.
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than out next nearest competitor.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so your fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Assistant in Slough. Or for more information about the role, contact Seema Parbat on 0207 845 5450 / email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer. We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.