Tradewind are recruiting!!
Are you a Degree Qualified Cover Supervisor with strong behaviour/classroom management?
Tradewind are recruiting on behalf of a well-established Alternative Provision School in Accrington which caters for students with Behavioural, Social, Emotional, and Mental Health needs from 11 -16 years old. The role is full time 8.30am - 3.30pm Monday - Friday starting as soon as possible until July 2021
The school is a vibrant, diverse and innovative setting, promoting an inclusive community. They aim to produce confident individuals that shine through learning in a safe and happy environment.
This Secondary based Alternative Provision school is looking for a Degree Qualified Cover Supervisor to start as soon as possible with the potential of going permanent. The ideal person will be an imaginative and inspiring Cover Supervisor, with a willingness to engage and motivate students in their learning.
The school is looking for a Cover Supervisor that can deliver lessons across all Key Stages, with the ability to build rapport with students and staff and strong knowledge on behaviour management strategies.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team, who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. Plus, the successful Cover Supervisor will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff. In this role you will be providing cover for staff that are absent across the school.
You will need to:
- Be confident across subject areas and have the ability to adapt to varying situations - work will be set, and the successful candidate will instruct students effectively and ensure learning is actively taking place.
- Have adequate behaviour management strategies in place which can be utilised effectively.
- Be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead the students through all subject areas of the lessons you are covering.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Hold a qualification at degree level, or equivalent, and have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
- Have at least 6 months experience working with 11-16-year-old students
- Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
- Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
The school is based in Accrington with close links to the M65 additionally the school has good public transport links and onsite parking available.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in Accrington or for more information about the role, contact Christina on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£70.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
Up to £65.00 per day
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.