Do you have experience working with children and young people? Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new career? Do you want to have the freedom to decide when to work and take holiday's during term time?
Tradewind are looking for a flexible and enthusiastic Cover Supervisors for our secondary schools in the Birmingham area. We are looking for an experienced Cover Supervisors and those looking to get into education who have the ability to manage behaviour. You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments. You will need to be dynamic and flexible as you will be required to cover various subjects including PE.
As a Cover Supervisor you will require the following:
* Excellent communication skills alongside good classroom management
* Over 6 months experience within an educational environment
* The ability to cover a variety of subjects
* A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.