Are you a Cover Supervisor looking for your next role in Birmingham? Perhaps you have a Sports Coach background and wish to gain more secondary school classroom experience?
Tradewind Recruitment are recruiting for a lonng term Cover Supervisor to work in a well known school just on the outside of the Birmingham City Centre, the school has onsite secure parking, and excellent public transport links into Solihull and Birmingham City Centre.
You will be supporting students across KS3 and KS4, helping them to access the curriculum and avoiding disruption to others in the classroom.
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
- Have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
- Have previous experience working with 11-16 year olds
- Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
- Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
- Be a passionate and hard-working individual, with the capacity to work with a variety of ability students.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A generous referral scheme when you recommend a friend or colleague
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for our Cover Supervisor positions in Birmingham, or for more information about the role, contact Aneesa on 0121 643 3505 or email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.