Tradewind are recruiting!!
Are you highly motivated and a driven Cover Supervisor with a passion for sport?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a dedicated Sports Specialist Teaching Assistant/ Cover Supervisor to join an SEMH School within Blackburn, starting 19th April 2021 until July 2021, this is a full time Monday - Friday 8.00am - 3.30pm this is a long term role with the potential to go permanent.
As a Sports Specialist Teaching Assistant/Cover Supervisor your job will be supporting and delivering sport across KS2, KS3 and KS4 by working with small groups of pupils to enhance their learning and academic development.
You shall be required to support the Sports department during lessons and have the opportunity to coach small groups. This position will also give you the opportunity to experience different subjects and classrooms as you may be required to work as a Cover Supervisor delivering a mixture of Subjects that the class teacher will have planned and prepared be a Teaching Assistant.
Your role will involve supporting and teaching pupils within the SEMH School, experience is essential and a patient and determined character is needed.
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication and behaviour management techniques
- Knowledge and understanding working with challenging behaviour, trauma and Social and Emotional behavioural difficulties
- Experience with supporting SEMH
- Be able to confidently work as part of the team and independently
- Team Teach Trained (not essential as training will be provided)
To join us and be successful in this Teaching Assistant role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in Blackburn or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£70.00 - £90.00 per day + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£18.00 - £22.00 per hour + +Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.