Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a dedicated Sports Specialist Teaching Assistant/ Cover Supervisor to join an 'Good' Secondary within Blackburn, starting as soon as possible until June 2019 with the potential of going permanent.
As a Sports Specialist Teaching Assistant/Cover Supervisor your job will be supporting and delivering sports mainly but additionally all other subjects across KS3 and KS4 by working with small groups of pupils to enhance their learning and academic development.
You shall be required to support the PE department during lessons and have the opportunity to coach small groups. This position will also give you the opportunity to experience different subjects and classrooms as you may be required to work as a Cover Supervisor or a Teaching Assistant.
Your role will involve supporting and teaching pupils within this 'Good' Secondary School experience is essential and a patient and determined character is needed.
The ideal candidate will have experience both within delivering and supporting within PE ideally qualified to Level 3. As per Department for Education (DfE) guidelines you will need to be able to provide full identification copies and reference details from the relevant experience you have previously gained in this or a similar setting.
The Secondary School is based in Blackburn close links to the motorway and is easily accessible via public transport.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
If you are a passionate Cover Supervisor, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV. For more information please don't hesitate to get in touch on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.