Day-to-Day Cover Supervisors - Secondary Schools in Burnley
🌈 Unlock Your Potential with Education! 📚
We are currently seeking dedicated Day-to-Day Cover Supervisors to support secondary schools in Burnley. If you have a passion for education, previous experience working with children or young people, and the ability to take the lead in a classroom setting, we want you on our team!
- Follow and deliver lesson plans in the absence of a teacher
- Manage classroom behaviour effectively
- Support students as needed within the lesson
- Use own initiative to ensure a positive learning environment
- Work collaboratively with school staff
- Right to work in the UK
- Valid and contactable professional reference details
- DBS on the update service or willingness to apply for one
- Normal school day hours: 08:30 - 15:30
- Competitive pay rates: £85 - £120 per day (depending on experience)
How to Apply: If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity and contribute to the educational journey of students, please submit your up to date CV along with your application. If you have any queries please call our office on 01772977333.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.