Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a Cover Supervisor looking for your next role in Cheltenham?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, ambitious Cover Supervisors or Higher Level Teaching Assistants to join our supply team, to work in several fantastic schools in the Cheltenham area. They are open to having strong HLTA's who are confident with covering several different lessons. The job role would entail working in a mainstream secondary school/academy and covering lessons, the work is already set. They would need staff who have strong classroom management and individuals who are not fazed by challenging behaviour. Our schools urgently need staff who can work full-time or part-time. The hours are very flexible hours and on your terms, we would find you work the days you are free. Although this role would be starting on a supply basis these roles could lead to long-term positions from after Easter and in September 2021. The rate of pay for a cover supervisor is between £70 to £80 a day, you would be paid on a weekly basis through Tradewind via PAYE. Cover supervisors must be degree qualified or have over 6 months experience working as a Cover Supervisor or HLTA.
We are looking for:
- A cover supervisor with over 6 months experience!
- A strong HLTA with experience working in a secondary school, who is confident with covering lessons and managing a classroom.
- Great behaviour management and someone who is not fazed by challenging behaviour.
- Reliable, trustworthy and passionate about work with children.
This would involve working in several different mainstream secondary schools & academies covering a variety of different lessons with the work/lesson plans already set. This would involve classroom management and managing classroom behaviour efficiently.
We work with a variety of secondary schools in Cheltenham; we will let you know all about the schools when you are registered for work with us! You can choose schools that suit you!
In return the school offers:
Tradewind visit all of their schools that they work with, our schools have fantastic facilities, grounds, and really supportive staff. We are currently working with several new builds, with big classrooms, interactive whiteboards, and other great facilities for all staff to use.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn vouchers!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
- Over 6 months experience, or certificates within education.
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Cover Supervisor in Cheltenham or for more information about the role, contact Ross on 0117 301 7578 / Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career in education!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.