Tradewind are recruiting!!
Are you highly motivated and a driven Teaching Assistant/Cover Supervisor with a passion for sport?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a dedicated Sports Specialist Teaching Assistant/ Cover Supervisor to join an SEMH School within Chorley, starting as soon as possible until December 2021, this is a full time Monday - Friday 8.30am - 3.30pm this is a long term role with the potential to go permanent.
As a Sports Specialist Teaching Assistant/Cover Supervisor your job will be supporting and delivering sport across KS2, KS3 and KS4 by working with small groups of pupils to enhance their learning and academic development.
You shall be required to support the Sports department during lessons and have the opportunity to coach small groups. This position will also give you the opportunity to experience different subjects and classrooms as you may be required to work as a Cover Supervisor delivering a mixture of Subjects that the class teacher will have planned and prepared be a Teaching Assistant.
Your role will involve supporting and teaching pupils within the SEMH School, experience is essential and a patient and determined character is needed.
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication and behaviour management techniques
- Confidence in dealing with challenging behaviour
- Experience with supporting SEMH
- Be able to confidently work as part of the team and independently
- MAPA/ Team Teach Trained
This SEMH School is located in Chorley with close motorway links and a large free staff car park.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in Chorley or for more information about the role, contact Christina on 01772 977 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
£70.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
Up to £65.00 per day
£65.00 - £80.00 per day + Over 30 Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.