Tradewind are working alongside schools across South Manchester and the surrounding areas and we are looking for Cover Supervisors who provide cover in the absence of the class teacher.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will be expected to deliver work set by class teacher or department, independently manage pupil behaviour and follow the expectations of the school.
You will be covering classes with pupils aged 11-18 years old, so you will need confidence, resilience and enthusiasm.
Tradewind can offer work in various diverse areas, including primary, secondary and SEN schools allowing you to experience a range of different environments, behaviour and academic range.
Tradewind are keen to consider candidates who possess the right attitude, personality and willingness to attend appropriate training relating to this role.
The ideal Cover Supervisor will:
* Be a graduate (desirable)Have experience as a Cover Supervisor or in a similar role
* Have any work experience in any position of responsibility (Coach/Mentor/Tutor/Prison staff/ex Military/Police/Security)
* Have excellent behaviour management skills and resilience
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to use your own initiative and think on your feet
* Be able to quickly build effective and positive relationships with pupils
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning our support doesn't stop once we have secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in South Manchester please contact Victoria or Scott on 0161 674 0138 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£100 - £120 per day
£70.00 - £90.00 per day
£12.00 - £24.00 per hour + Over 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
£60.00 - £80.00 per day + 30 Free Accredited CPD Courses
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.