Tradewind is currently recruiting on behalf of a Secondary School, in Didsbury, to start after the May half term and work alongside the Cover Manager and the team, to facilitate lessons in the absence of staff. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary of £65 - £75 per day, and has the potential to become permanent.
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
*Have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
*Have previous experience working with 11-16 year olds
*Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
*Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
This Secondary School prides itself on being at the heart of the community. They offer a well-rounded education, providing a wide variety of opportunities for their pupils, which both enrich and enhance their experiences at school.
The ideal candidate will be a Cover Supervisor who has previous experience supporting students within a Secondary School or Further Education setting. They will also be:
* A passionate and hard-working individual, with the capacity to work with a variety of ability students.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
You will be supporting students across KS3 and KS4, helping them to access the curriculum and avoiding disruption to others in the classroom. The school is in Didsbury and is easily accessible via train, car or bus. This is a larger than average secondary school and has approximately 1500 pupils. The school has a brilliant team of both teachers and support staff, and SLT are present and supportive.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role:
* Click 'Apply now' to be put forward for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in Didsbury, or for more information about the role, contact Scott Mason on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.