Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor looking for your next role in Doncaster? With the Autumn term being the busiest we have known this would be the perfect time to register with Tradewind to eventually gain that school experience. When Schools re-open open we will receive an even higher daily and LT demands than usual.
We are seeking full time Cover Supervisors to work in the Doncaster area. The successful candidates will work directly with a variety of departments within School, Academies and Academy Trusts. The salary will be paid to the scale the establishments would advertise the position at.
We work with a diverse group of Schools, Academies and Colleges which gives the successful candidates the perfect experience when going on to do PGCE's or applying for roles in the future.
Cover Supervisor work is the perfect way to gather the relevant experience required to move on wards within the Education industry.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor. Or for more information about the role, contact Andy Rogers on 0114 2870650 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.