Tradewind Recruitment's Doncaster team, are supporting one of our client schools to recruit a Cover Supervisor, to deliver pre-planned lessons across the school.
Not sure what a Cover Supervisor is?
The role of a Cover Supervisor is to manage a classroom, ensuring students remain on task with the work they have been set. You will not be required to plan, set, differentiate or mark work in this role and you're generally not required to have any subject knowledge in any subject you may be covering.
This 'Good' academy is unique in many ways, not least due to its highly vocational focus and links to industry. The schools most recent Ofsted report states that staff and students are highly committed to the vision of the academy.
Is this role for you?
Ideally you will have experience of working as a Cover Supervisor, or taking responsibility for secondary aged students, which could include sports coaching, performing arts classes or youth work.
About the role;
-Working hours: 08:30 - 15:00
Where is the school;
-South Doncaster (Free car park available at the school)
The benefits of this role include;
-£65 - £80 per day (depending on experience)
-Highly supportive and friendly school team, committed to the development of all staff.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Could this be your next Cover Supervisor role?
If you're interesting in discussing this Doncaster Cover Supervisor role further, contact Ashley at Tradewind Recruitment Sheffield on 0114 287 0650, or send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.