Tradewind Recruitment are working on behalf of a large secondary school in Ellesmere Port who are seeking an experienced Cover Supervisor for a long term, part time role.
The role is due to start after February half term and the ideal candidate would be available 3 days a week to cover a long term planned absence in the school. The schools working hours start from 8:20am to 3:10pm and you will be required to work Monday to Wednesday.
You will be responsible for covering set work by the class teachers across KS3 and KS4 classes. The subjects will vary but you will be mainly responsible for supervising students with the completion of work, managing behaviours and safeguarding children.
The daily rate for this role starts at £90 a day.
The essentials -
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Oversea Police Clarence (if necessary) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover last 10 years of employment and education.
- Legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this, Cover Supervisor role in Ellesmere Port, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.