Tradewind are currently working with a large secondary school in Gainsborough, who require a regular teacher or cover supervisor for staff illness or for planned absences. Working closely with the school, we are looking for a teacher/cover supervisor with good availability who is able to work on a flexible basis at short notice. Close proximity to Gainsborough would be an advantage. The school is extremely interested in having a familiar face for these needs, to ensure that the students have the continuity that they deserve. For this position the successful candidates can expect to earn between £70 - 140 per day, depending on experience and qualifications. This is a flexible position, and work could be as regular as five days a week.
The school itself is a new building, and with the new building comes a budding sense of optimism in the academy. As part of an extremely successful academy trust, new behaviour management systems are in place, and the behaviour in the academy is now good. Students work extremely hard, and effective procedures are in place to ensure that supply staff are fully prepared for their day. Operating four lessons that are 100 minutes long, students really have the opportunity to explore their lesson widely, and this is especially effective in practical subjects such as: PE, Science, Drama/Performing arts and Design Technology.
We are looking for a strong behaviour manager that is flexible and able to form effective rapport with students of different backgrounds and abilities, who can enter the school and hit the ground running.
In return the school offers:
* A leadership team that is committed to developing you
* CPD tailored to your needs
* A hard-working and positive staff team
* An inclusive and well-resourced school with high standards of attainment
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Computer Science role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a cover supervisor, or alternatively call Alex Bateman on 01522 775347.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£65 - £80 per day
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£325 - £375 per week
Tameside, Greater Manchester
£110 - £130 per day
£70 - £80 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.