Are you a resourceful and dedicated Cover Supervisor, looking for a new opportunity in Hull area?
Tradewind Hull is currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Cover Supervisor with strong behaviour management skills, work across a number of our partner schools in the Hull area to start as soon as possible. This role is to work on a daily basis across a number of schools, with work varying from 1-5 days per week. Pay for this role is between £60-£90 per day.
The role itself will involve the cover of absent staff across a range of subject areas. You will need to be adaptable and confident across all key stages. You will be expected to ensure students are on task always, so strong behaviour management is key to this role. Work will be set, and you will be required to explain these and make sure that students are learning. You will need to liaise with the teaching staff to feedback and keep them informed of student progress from lessons that you have covered. All the schools cater for students from 11 -16 years old and are mainstream settings.
Key skills for this role:
* a great personality for building rapport with staff and students alike.
* must be a committed practitioner, a confident behaviour manager and have the highest expectations of all young people.
* will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead the students through all subject areas of the lessons you are covering.
The schools are based in Hull and can be access by public transport, however on-site staff parking is available.
As a Cover Supervisor, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team, who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations. Plus, the successful Cover Supervisor will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff in school and also from our own extensive CPD package.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role, you will need to:
* Have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
* Have previous experience working with 11-16-year olds
* Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
* Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
If you have the qualifications and skills required and are wanting a new challenge, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call Katie office for a confidential discussion on 01482 238878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60.00 - £65.00 per day
St. Helens, Merseyside
£60 - £75 per day
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£65 - £75 per day
£60.00 - £130.00 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.