Are you a recent graduate looking to make a positive impact on the future generation? We are currently seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic cover supervisors to work in schools in the Leyland area. As a cover supervisor, you will play a vital role in the education of students by supervising classes during the absence of the regular teacher.
- Supervising classes and maintaining a safe and productive learning environment, ensuring that students continue to learn and engage with the curriculum.
- Following pre-planned lessons provided by the regular teacher and ensuring students stay on task, providing support and guidance where necessary.
- Managing student behavior and addressing any issues that may arise, fostering a positive classroom culture that promotes respect and cooperation.
- Communicating with teachers and other staff members as necessary, providing feedback on student progress and behavior.
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well with students and staff in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for education and desire to make a positive impact on students' lives.
We offer competitive pay rates of £70 - £100 per day, as well as opportunities for professional development. If you are interested in this opportunity, have a passion for education and believe you have the skills and qualities we are looking for, please apply today!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.