Tradewind Recruitment seek to appoint enthusiastic Cover Supervisors to nurture the dreams and aspirations of the KS3 and KS4 students within our South Manchester schools. These are great opportunities for both Sports Coaches, Education Support Workers, SEN Teaching Assistants and NQTs, who seek the freedom to decide when and where they work. Teaching with Tradewind Manchester allows you to work in a plethora of different schools to develop your experience and concentrate on what you do best, support students! Switching to supply cover teaching can also be a great way to avoid burn out as your home and work life balance is maintained.
We are recruiting for Cover Supervisors who have an interest in covering secondary based subjects including:
- Design Technology
- Computer Science
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Business Studies
Simply click 'Apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call Victoria Rimmer or Scott Mason on 0161 674 0138 for more information or send your cv to email@example.com
Ideal candidates will possess:
* Experience of working with students, either in a classroom or educational setting
* A valid child workforce enhanced DBS check on the update service, or be willing to obtain this (costs returned after working 20 days for Tradewind)
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years
Tradewind can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60 - £70 per day
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£60 - £65 per day
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.