Due to popular demand, Tradewind Recruitment Nottinghamshire are seeking a high number of confident, passionate and driven classroom practitioners to manage classroom behaviour and ensure work is being completed on time and to a high quality. The roles will be based within Secondary schools in Mansfield.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for those looking to pursue a teaching career and need valuable classroom experience to apply for teacher training. It may also be perfect for teaching assistants who are seeking more responsibility and development.
The schools we are recruiting for require the following:
* A Cover Supervisor who has previous experience supporting students within a Secondary School setting or a confident graduate with some support work experience.
* A passionate and hard-working individual with a positive 'can do' attitude.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards throughout their role.
* Strong behaviour management and ability to remain calm under pressure.
You will be supporting students across KS3 and KS4, helping them to access the curriculum and avoiding disruption to others in the classroom.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. 'Working as a Cover Supervisor' course available as both a webinar and seminar.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
*Have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
*Have previous experience working with 11-16 year olds
*Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
*Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
*Own transport ideal due to location.
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in Mansfield or for more information about the role, call 0115 739 0077 or email Ben.Thornhill@twrecruitment.com
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.