Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor looking to work with an agency who will match you to the best schools?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work throughout the North and North East Lincolnshire area in a range of settings and schools. You will be required to provide strong behaviour management and lead fully planned lessons.
This position would suit experienced Cover Supervisors, Teaching Assistants with experience leading classes, sports coaches and recent graduates looking to gain experience in the teaching sector. Payment for this position will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
The schools vary in size and cohort so you must feel confident to tackle any challenges presented throughout the teaching day.
Locations include Grimsby, Louth, Caistor, Cleethorpes, Immingham, Brigg and Scunthorpe.
Due to the locations we cover, this position would suit a candidate who can drive as local transport links are sporadic.
* Delivering pre-planned lessons
* Covering periods of absence within schools
The right to legally work in the UK is essential for this role as is a CV with a full 10 year work history. Applicants will also be required to hold a full and enhanced DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.