Exciting Opportunity for Cover Supervisors in Preston!
Are you passionate about shaping the future of education? We have a fantastic opportunity for dedicated Cover Supervisors in Preston to join our dynamic team. If you have the right to work in the UK, possess valid reference details, and are committed to creating a positive and engaging learning environment, we want to hear from you.
Position: Cover Supervisor
Compensation: £80 - £100 per day
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take charge of classrooms in the absence of regular teachers.
- Foster a positive and enriching learning environment.
- Implement provided lesson plans and maintain classroom discipline.
- Engage with students to support their academic and personal growth.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Valid and verifiable reference details.
- Preferably hold a DBS on the Update Service.
- Prior experience working with children or in a school setting.
- Competitive daily pay rates.
- Gain valuable experience in the education sector.
- Enjoy flexible working hours.
Diversity and Inclusion: We are dedicated to promoting diversity and equal opportunities. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.
Join us and play a pivotal role in positively impacting the education journey of students in Preston!
Apply with your CV or send an email to email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.