🌟 Join Our Team at Tradewind Recruitment: Cover Supervisor Position in Preston School 🌟
Are you ready to take the next step in your teaching journey? Tradewind Recruitment is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Cover Supervisor to join one of our mainstream secondary schools in the vibrant Preston area. This is an exciting opportunity to make a lasting impact on the future generation of learners.
Position: Cover Supervisor
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Start Date: ASAP
Work Schedule: Up to 5 days a week
Pay Rate: £90-£130 per day
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills to engage with students, staff, and parents
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable), and professional references
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK
Why Choose Tradewind Recruitment?
- Access a wide network of supportive educational professionals
- Your development matters - we offer our people free access to over 2500 CPD courses, webinars, and resources via the incredible National College
- Your wellbeing matters - we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Take the Next Step: Become a valuable asset within our welcoming school community and make a significant impact on the lives of students. Join Tradewind Recruitment today!
How to Apply: Apply now and be part of our thriving educational environment in Preston! If you would like to register with Tradewind Recruitment or apply for the role, please contact Lisa McConnochie at email@example.com or call 01772 977333.
At Tradewind Recruitment, we believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for all. Join us in shaping the future of education and be part of a team that values your contributions. Apply today! 🚀
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.