Tradewind Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a Secondary School in Salford,to start ASAP. This is a full-time, long-term role with a salary of £65 - £80 per day and has the potential to move to a permanent contract.
To join us and be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you will need to:
*Have minimum qualifications of 5 GCSE passes at C Grade or above, including Maths and English.
*Have previous experience working with 11-16 year olds
*Have a positive attitude and desire to work in education
*Have confidence managing behaviour within a classroom setting
*Be a passionate and hard-working individual, with the capacity to work with a variety of ability students.
* Be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
This 'Good' Secondary School prides itself on being at the heart of the community. They offer a well-rounded education, providing a wide variety of opportunities for their pupils, which both enrich and enhance their experiences at school.
You will be supporting students across KS3 and KS4, helping them to access the curriculum and avoiding disruption to others in the classroom. The school is in Salford and is easily accessible via car or bus.
The ideal candidate will be a Cover Supervisor who has previous experience supporting students within a Secondary School or Further Education setting.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A generous referral scheme when you recommend a friend or colleague
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
* Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor in Manchester, or for more information about the role, contact Elliott Johnstone on 0161 674 0138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.