The role is to start as soon as possible and will be made permanent after a trial 12 week period.
The ideal Cover Supervisor will:
* Be a graduate (desirable)
* Have experience as a Cover Supervisor or in a similar role
* Have any work experience in any position of responsibility
(Coach/Mentor/Tutor/Prison staff/ex Military/Police/Security)
* Have excellent behaviour management skills and resilience
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to use your own initiative and think on your feet
* Be able to quickly build effective and positive relationships with pupils
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is
why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment
agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident,
increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£60.00 - £65.00 per day
£60 - £100 per day
£65 - £80 per day
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
£325 - £375 per week
Gatley, Greater Manchester
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.