Tradewind are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors and Teachers to expand our local pool of teaching staff in and around the Waltham Forest borough. Applicants should be available for day-to-day, short-term and long-term teaching/ cover assignments.
Ahead of the 2023/2024 academic year, if you are looking for flexible and fulfilling teaching work across secondary schools in Waltham Forest, then look no further than registering with Tradewind Recruitment as a Cover Supervisor today!
The Cover Supervisor and Teacher role:
- As Cover Supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of lessons in teacher's absence, ensuring that students remain on task and extra support is given to do this when needed.
- In addition, you will promote a positive learning environment through utilising a range of teaching strategies and behaviour management techniques.
- Working as part of a team to ensure that students needs are met at all times.
- This role is ideal for any aspiring teachers, with Cover Supervisors provided with the opportunities to lead classes and make a good contribution to students learning.
- Flexibility - As a Cover Supervisor, you will be able to choose how often you work.
- CPD - Tradewind Recruitment are excited to announce that we are now partnered with the National College, meaning that you have access to exceptional learning opportunities at your leisure. We can support you take your in-class pedagogy to the next level.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Make positive impacts to the learning of many students.
- Classroom experience - Whether you are a support staff member looking to change a role within a school or an experienced Cover Supervisor, understanding school routines and how students learn is essential.
- An Enhanced DBS Certificate.
- Full -Employment Check.
- A positive and driven attitude to changing lives of students.
- QTS will need to be provided to be eligible for Supply Teacher rate.
If you are interested in learning more about these fantastic opportunities, please do not hesitate to submit your CV to Rowan from Tradewind at rowan.clark@twrecruitment .com for immediate consideration.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.