Cover Supervisor - Oldham
Cover Supervisor - Oldham
Tradewind Recruitment proudly works with multiple schools within Oldham who have a regular need for strong, punctual and reliable Cover Supervisors to cover the day-to-day absence of their teaching staff.
The role of the Cover Supervisor is ideal if you have any of the following experience/Skills:
* At least 6 months experience working with Secondary age (or above) students, inside or outside of the classroom.
* Have tutoring experience.
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Ability to take initiative
* You are Over Seas Trained and wanting to experience UK schools.
As a Cover Supervisor you will be supervising students as they carry out work left by teachers. Your role is to prepare the learning environment and the materials needed for the lesson, managing behaviour in accordance to the school's behaviour policy. The nature of the role, means you will need to be highly adaptable to the school's requirements.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Cover Supervisor. Or for more information about the role, contact Victoria Rimmer or Click Apply Now.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your education career.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in your application you must:
* Hold an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.