Tradewind are currently recruiting for an outstanding Coversupervsior for an upcoming school in Birmingham. The role is to start in ASAP. For the right Coversupervior, the role as the opportunity to become permanent. We are looking for someone with experience, excellent adaptability skills and someone who is creative in the approach to supporting learning.
The school caters for over 750 students with large progress from the leaders to improve standards and raise progress and achievement. With public transport links across the west midlands within walking distance from Castle Bromwich under twenty minutes ideal for those looking to commute. Alternatively, there is a large carpark on-site should members wish to drive.
The School takes students through Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4. Staff feel they are valued and the training & professional development they receive are helping them and school progress forward. Leaders are also establishing opportunities to develop future teacher and leaders at the school.
* Two References details
* DBS (Subscribed)
* Right to work in the UK
* Proof of address
* Proof of ID
* Other Qualifications
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position or for more information about the role, contact Luke Elliott E:email@example.com M:01216433505
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment is committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.