Are you a recent graduate looking to become a teacher?
If so Tradewind are currently working with a number of Secondary schools in Oldham Greater Manchester to work as Cover Supervisor's on both daily and long-term placements.
As a Cover Supervisor you will supervise students when a teacher is absent, supporting them when necessary.
To be successful in this Cover Supervisor role you must:
- Hold a qualification at degree level or equivalent.
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure and reference checks
- Have experience with working in a similar setting
- Have strong classroom management skills
You will be providing cover for absent teachers across both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and supervising the cover work set by the absent teacher.
You will ensure that the children have the required resources and knowledge to complete the work set by the teacher as well as managing the behaviour of pupils during the lesson ensuring that all the work set by the absent teacher is completed
You will be on hand to assist with questions and deal with any problems that may occur. You will also be expected to collect the completed work after lessons and return it to the appropriate teacher
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 35 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.